The Sony CX190/B Full HD Digital Camcorder provides very sharp image quality even in low-light with its Exmor R CMOS sensor. It lets you shoot complete HD videos with convenience and is also ready to catch images in 5.3 MP resolution. What is even more to this camcorder is its 30x digital zoom along with 25x optical zoom for you to shoot far topics with fantastic outcomes. Its 2.7″ Clear Photo LCD touch screen allows you evaluation or manage your setups as you shoot.
Consumers who in fact purchased the Sony CX190 had this to say:.
Faithful Sony Customer,.
My previous video camera: Sony DCR-SR42 Handycam acquired approximately 4 years ago: Sony DCR-SR42 30GB Hard Disk Drive Handycam Camcorder with 40x Optical Zoom.
Devices bought with CX190:.
32GB Transcend Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card: Transcend 32 GB Class SDHC 10 Flash Memory Card TS32GSDHC10E.
Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini cable television: Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini cable television, 2 M / 6.56 FT
Exactly what you have to understand:
– does not have internal memory.
– needs class 4 or greater memory card.
– does not take pictures while recording in highest quality.
– 32GB card holds a bit even more than 3 hours in greatest quality.
– video camera has built in USB cable television for transfer or charging.
– lens cover is manual.
– camcorder automatically turns on when screen is opened.
– buttons/controls are in the same location as my previous handy cam.
– video camera is remarkably slim and light.
– video is exceptionally clear (outside is better than inside however both are so clear you feel like you are in the video).
– no wind sound can be heard in the play back of the video.
– camcorder has a threaded receiver for tripod.
– USB cable television (about 3″ long) is constructed in and moves into the strap when not being made use of.
I need to say, “I enjoy Sony.” Having had a handy cam in the past, I right away felt comfy operating the CX190. My previous handycam was not an HD videocamera so the video shot with this camcorder is incredible specifically compared with my SD video camera. The indoor and reduced light video is not as clear as video shot outside in the sunlight but the video is still very clear.
I am really amazed with this video camera. It is smaller than my previous handycam, takes much clearer video, and was more economical. I don’t have any grievances. I didn’t desire a touch screen and the memory card was cheaper than internal storage.
You won’t regret acquiring Sony CX190.
Sony typically makes great items, and the HDR-CX190 is no exception. It is resilient and works as advertised.
– Compact, mobile, and easily suits the palm of your hand.
– Zoom works well.
– Image stabilization works well.
– Shoots complete HD (not as excellent as a motion picture studio HD, however still excellent).
– Audio records loud and clear.
– Fits on standard tri-pods.
– You can move the videos to your computer system without the Sony software application. Merely plug in the video camera through USB and drag and drop the files (a minimum of in Windows 7).
– The lens cap is manual and developed into the video camera so you cannot possibly lose it.
– It has a USB cable television affixed to the video camera at all times, so you always have one (however it isn’t really long so I usually need to use the extension cable that it had).
– Great price!
– Definitely purchase additional batteries. The battery this camera includes lasts up to an hour (possibly) when recording full HD.
– The zoom is sort of loud and can be heard during playback.
– There’s no light on the cam, so ensure there’s plenty of light when tape-recording otherwise the video quality degrades and ends up being grainy.
– You can get hand cramps when recording for prolonged time frames due to the video camera’s small size, so get a tri-pod.
– You can’t take a still-image while recording complete HD.
– The default recording setting isn’t really complete HD, so see to it to alter it prior to you begin tape-recording.
Nice video cam.
I miss the touch screen and flash in my previous video camera a lot! I would advise others to choose CX-200 for the touch-screen.
I was able to tape-record HD video onto an old class 4 SD card. It will be a wise option to purchase the connector for external HDD too, as I learnt that usual cable televisions will not work, the hard means. You actually need the one from Sony(through Amazon – look for VMCUAM1) to make it work.
Images taken in the evening are too rough like in a low resolution web cam! But the pictures in daytime are great. Though viewing the images in initial size makes you wonder if the compression mechanism in the video camera is great enough.
Enough about the cons!
The HD video from this small, charming device is astounding! Have a look at my video by looking for – chicago cx190 on youtube. I had tape-recorded it in the default HD mode and not the greatest quality FX mode.
The zoom is outstanding and automobile picture grabber feature is likewise cool. It suits my pocket, and even though its not as sleek as a mobile phone, I am satisfied with not taking a bag along on a vacation! The affordability of this video camera is an advantage.
Thank you Sony for launching this cutie pie.